The SOMMERSET Sun Lounge is constructed with a high quality flat wicker which is tightly wound around a lightweight & durable 1.5mm thick powder-coated aluminium frame, making this setting strong & resilient but also able to be moved around with ease.
The SOMMERSET features backing support which is adjustable to 6 different heights.
The SOMMERSET sunlounge also includes a matching wicker constructed coffee table which a 6mm thick tempered glass table top insert.
|Includes||1x Wicker Sunlounge, 1x Wicker Side Table|
|Material||Wicker, Powder-Coated Aluminium Frame|
All of our Outdoor Furniture has undergone extensive SGS testing to ensure that all of our products are UV & Weather Resistant.
The wicker used in all of our furniture has also undergone extensive testing to prevent stretching & fading.
The lightweight aluminium used for all of our furniture is rust & weather treated and is powder-coated for extra protection against the elements.
The tempered glass inserts used in our tables are manufactured so it will not break under normal wear & tear conditions (eg Colds Snaps, Heat Waves, Heavy Rain).
Our complete range of Outdoor Furniture is covered by a 3 year warranty which applies to all aluminium frames against manufacturing faults and defects only.
The warranty is applicable from the date of purchase and all warranty claims must be lodged at the store of purchase, supported with a dated receipt as proof of purchase.
- Goods that are damaged during transport. Goods that are damaged during transit must be notified within 7 Days of receiving to be eligible for compensation.
- Damage to powder coating caused by salt, chemicals or through lack of general maintenance.
- Any damage to frames, cushions, testilene, wicker or any part of furniture caused by accident, acts of nature, abuse, misuse ,extreme weather conditions or any act that does not fall under manufacturing faults.
- Cushions that have been damaged or deteriorated due to mould or fading. Cushions are recommended to removed and stored in dry place when not in use.
- Goods that are to be found not to have been maintained by the recommended care instructions
Warranty claims on items that are discontinued will be replaced with an item or similar quality and value.
Warranty is not transferrable and applies to the original purchaser only and must be accompanied.
All Warranty replacements and repairs will be at the discretion of Outdoor Furniture Imports. Claims that are found to be in breach of the conditions above and damage is as a direct result of this, Outdoor Furniture Imports will be under no obligation to honour warranty.
- Whilst our complete range of Outdoor Furniture is UV & Weather resistant, it is recommended that the furniture be kept undercover or in shaded areas where possible to maximise the life of the furniture
- Cushions are recommended to removed and stored in dry place when not in use.
- We recommended that the Furniture & Cushions are wiped down regularly with Warm Soapy Water to prevent build-up of dirt and mould. It is recommended that the cushions are hung to dry after to cleaning before replacing on furniture.
- Table Glass is to be cleaned with a Glass & Window Cleaner. Hot water MUST NOT be used on table glass.